The President’s Centennial Circle commemorates the extraordinary donors who have contributed most significantly to the success of the University in its first 100 years and recognizes those donors who have made a similar level of commitment toward envisioning its future.
The President’s Centennial Circle recognizes both individuals and organizations that have gifted or pledged in excess of $100,000 to the Missouri Western State University Foundation. Members of the President’s Centennial Circle are invited to an exclusive, annual celebration and are honored with a plaque as a new member.
- Cumulative giving exceeds $100,000 in cash or appreciated securities (corporate matching gifts apply; gifts-in-kind apply)
- Documented pledge in excess of $100,000 combination of cumulative giving and documented pledges exceeds a total of $100,000
- Documentation of an irrevocable deferred gift in excess or $100,000 (e.g. charitable remainder trust)
- Documentation of a revocable deferred gift (e.g. bequest or revocable trust)
- Documented pledge is revoked or remains unfulfilled under the terms outlined in the agreement
Optional Lifetime Benefits
As a member, you get many benefits beyond the knowledge that you are helping our students grow and hone their artistic talents.
Recognition in MWSU publications
Opportunity to attend exclusive events
Lapel pin indicating circle membership
Insider communication from MWSU and the MWSU Foundation
Special recognition at MWSU Foundation events