The Missouri Western State University Foundation currently has a fellowship program available to assist eligible students in continuing their education at graduate school. The John Sublett Logan Business Fellowship exists to assist outstanding students from the counties of Buchanan, Andrew, Platte, Clay, and Clinton to obtain a graduate degree in Business, Law, Accounting or Economics. Awards range from $2,000 to $6,000.
Please attach the following to your application:
- Copy of college or university transcript
- Statement of financial need (yearly income of parents if a dependent or personal yearly income if independent. This does include spouse income)
- Undergraduate students, please submit:
- A recommendation from your academic department chairperson
- Recommendations from two MWSU faculty members
- Letter of application describing your future career goals and how you feel this scholarship will aid you in the achievement of your goals. Please include a description of your extracurricular activities while in attendance at Missouri Western
- List of scholarships and other financial aid you will be receiving
- Currently enrolled graduate students, please submit:
- A recommendation from one faculty member of the graduate school in which you are enrolled
- A list of scholarships and other financial aid you will be receiving
Incomplete applications will not be considered.