The Missouri Western State University Foundation currently has a fellowship program available to assist eligible students in continuing their education at graduate school. The John Sublett Logan Business Fellowship exists to assist outstanding students in obtaining a graduate degree in Business, Law, Accounting or Economics.
Disbursements from the John Sublett Logan Business Fellowship are made directly to the graduate inst. after all requirements have been met.
Please attach the following to your completed application:
- Copy of most-recent college or university transcript
- Statement of financial need (yearly income of parents if a dependent or personal yearly income if independent. This does include spouse income)
- A copy of the billing statement from the graduate institution. Note: If the institution has an early payment deadline, arrangements must be made with the Foundation Accounting Office.
- Undergraduate students, please submit:
- A recommendation from your academic department chairperson
- Recommendations from two MWSU faculty members
- Letter of application describing your future career goals and how you feel this scholarship will aid you in the achievement of your goals. Please include a description of your extracurricular activities while in attendance at Missouri Western
- List of scholarships and other financial aid you will be receiving
- Currently enrolled graduate students, please submit:
- A recommendation from one faculty member of the graduate school in which you are enrolled
- A list of scholarships and other financial aid you will be receiving
The John Sublett Logan Selection Committee will not consider incomplete applications.