In just a few short days, COVID-19 disrupted the lives of millions across the globe, including our students. In the wake of this new reality, Missouri Western State University has created the COVID-19 Student Emergency Fund to support our students who are now finding themselves with financial struggles they never saw coming.
By supporting this fund, you can help us provide for our students:
- Food, toiletries, and funding for necessary medications
- Any educational-related expenses as MWSU moves to online classes
- Money for travel for students who may need to go home or to and from work
- Funds for unmet financial costs due to loss of employment
- Student wages unable to be earned due to closures
Thank you in advance for ensuring our MWSU students have the resources they need to continue to be healthy and successful.
Make your gift today to be the difference in the life of an MWSU student.