The Clock Tower Society is an honorary society of donors who have made Missouri Western a beneficiary of their estate and financial planning. Membership in the Clock Tower Society is extended to all who have made an estate or deferred gift commitment, regardless of the amount, to the Missouri Western State University Foundation, and have provided the Foundation with appropriate documentation of this commitment.
- Bequests / Wills
- Charitable Life Income Plans
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Life Insurance
- Remainder interest in a personal residence or farm
- Gift from a qualified retirement plan
- Donor Managed Investment Account
- Other individual estate plans
Benefits of Membership
As a member, you get many benefits beyond the knowledge that you are helping our students grow and hone their artistic talents.
Listing in Foundation Annual Report as well as in other selected publications
Special invitations to University events
Newsletter from the Vice President of University Advancement to keep you informed about the University’s achievements, programs, students and events